One of the main services provided by LDA Technologies is Design and Development of FPGA-based applications: IP Cores and accompanying software when needed.
Choosing the right FPGA for the task at hand; choosing the right FPGA board for the IP core to run; designing the system as a whole: FPGA – firmware – software; designing/implementing algorithms; writing efficient FPGA and software code; testing and deploying: these are all parts of FPGA IP core creation process.
At LDA Technologies we have extensive expertise producing IP cores for many FPGA types and vendors: from ultra-cheap ones to high-end FPGAs capable of running most sophisticated trading strategies, packet processing and computational tasks.
- Altera Quartus
- Xilinx Vivado
- Cadence Orcad, Allegro
- Mentor Graphics PADS PCB
- Mentor Graphics ModelSim, QuestaSim
- Microchip MPLab
- Synopsis tools
- Mentor Graphics Nucleus OS
- RedHat eCOS
- Windriver VXWorks
- Micrium uCos-III
Software Tools & Technologies
- Languages: C/C++, Java, Python, C#
- Parallel Computing: OpenCL, CUDA, Intel Xeon Phi
- Systems: Linux x64, Linux x32, Windows
- Tools: GCC 4.x and 5.x, GDB, Intel C/C++ Compilers, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse
- Technologies: Multithreading, Ultra-low Latency Processing, Distributed Computing, High-Frequency Trading
- IP Core releases